Friday, September 18, 2009

My Princess




In the shades of early morning
I saw her beautifully smiling,
That moment i thought its a warning,
To save myself from falling,
- in love...

So I just kept on walking
She did notice me crossing,
I didnt know what she was thinking,
But I could see her all the time staring
- at Me...

Before i could go near her,
She was taken,
Taken from the place,
Gone with her are my dreams...

I went near, searched,
my eyes rolling all over the place,
Where? Where? is all i could hear inside me..
Scanned every nook and corner...

At last found her in the arms of a guy..!!
More muscular...

I was shocked...
Shattered to pieces...

To see her,
Being hit,
nailed,
screwed,
and finally hung.......



on a wall--- a painting of a Princess.. !!


4 comments:

  1. LOVELY!!!!!!! you are getting better at this.
    but why did you lose the rhyme after the first two. i liked the style-the one words at the end.
    the last few lines totally sounded "sangam".
    Great twist in the end!! ;)
    good job bro.
    holds the reader's attention till the end.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You lik it?
    Wow.. I'm relieved.. Phew.. Thanks sis... :)

    Ya i didn get rhythm as i thought to break it by having one word in each sentence.. And the one word thing in 1st 2 stanzas happened by accident.. Jus lik dat.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey guess the muscular beefy man would be none other than you! :P even in the portrait!

    anyhow, nice theme and good try!
    write more buddy

    ReplyDelete
  4. No No.. Maybe i'm big and beefy.. But Deepak knows to handle girls.. ;)

    And thanks a lot Reno..

    ReplyDelete