Saturday, August 27, 2011



Hey.. This is a very special song for you.. I have never tried anything like this before, perhaps no one would have..!!
Had tough time writing it n very very tough time composing it, so wanted it to something special, hope you like it..
Fingers crossed..

Ok..

I always wanted to write a song about you
now came the time to do what i long wanted to
but dunno where to start n dunno how to go about it
maybe that's why i even sing this in a crappy tune..

Ok this is not the song actually.. I aint that bad..
Here's the song.. Your favorite genre -

(Pop)
You are truly sweetness personified
but you'd deny n say that i have gone high..

You call urself as a cold girl,
I think u got it wrong it should be a cool girl..

You always wanted to have big things,
and love the way David sings.

You are seriously god damn lazy,
and want to lie down cold n cozy.

You try to be rude n straight enough,
which makes others not like u much.
but I know yer not that hard enough,
inside of you, yer just a sweet bunch.

You can be animated as a brazillion,
but Miley says, you are 'one in a million'

chorus: Yer as beautiful as a vibrant flower,
and cool as a summer shower;
you've asked if its good to be who you are,
i bet n say i like everything you are.

You think that was cool?
Then check this out.
This is Hip-Hop baby..!!

You taught me to say, hope is good,
like a gospel, inside me it stood .

You are my own big sister,
and hope you chose a good Mr.

You have been with me through the tough times
which i cant match giving a million dimes

You correct my mistakes n have taught me things
when i come across the same,
in my mind it rings

But when yer out with anybody,
it makes me ask, what I'm there for
I know I'm being little jealous
but what to do its what brother love is..!!

chorus: Yer as beautiful as a vibrant flower,
and cool as a summer shower.
you've asked if its good to be who you are
I'd tell i like you d best as what you already are.

I know you had some laughter with that..
Now for the favorite genre for both of us,
The Soft one.. Of course..

We met in the past in the post camp
felt destined to meet,
like we were pre-stamped.

The talks that we had n the arguments ,
about leaving things n holding hands.

The way we make each other smile,
like no-other person can even try.

Hope our journey goes a long mile,
filled with everything like 'in the place for us'..

I know I dint bring up the word Jinx,
but we well know what it really means..!

I dunno whether this comes up as a surprise
but I'm glad u listened, this long to my voice..

No comments:

Post a Comment