Sunday, February 1, 2009

I am you....


Whats there in ur life.?
Whats there to be proud of.?!

If you think that your good,
What about the better and the best?
If you think that your beautiful,
What about the God Damn Gorgeous.?

Do you think that your sane.?
Tell you what I'm toooo insane.!!
If you still dont agree with me,
Then you would be proved wrong.!

I know you hate gore,
but i like it more...
I know you love to hav fun,
but i have fun talking pun..
The moment you fall depressed,
I'm very much impressed...

I know you think I'm a fool,
Tell you what, I'm your inner soul.!!!

2 comments:

  1. wow.. i liked this one.. really lot... sema... i especially liked "god damn gorgeous " part.. different

    ReplyDelete
  2. have to learn how to pen down a perfect rhyme!
    u rock deepak

    ReplyDelete